- This article is about the the characters controlled in-game. For the game itself, see The Blockheads.
Blockheads are the main characters in the game. They have different looks and can have either a randomly assigned or player provided name.
- See also: Getting Started
All Blockheads arrive by being "warped in" using a portal. The first Blockhead in a new world is free. Up to four more may be added, requiring the expenditure of time crystals and five game-selected fruit.
Each successive blockhead will cost a different amount of time crystals, starting at 50 for a second, 100 for a third, and 200 for a fourth or fifth blockhead.
A new Blockhead is selected from a special menu box. Options include:
- Gender (male/female, does not change with "RANDOM")
- Appearance (randomly generated, but a player may continue tapping the "RANDOM" button until they see a Blockhead they prefer)
- Name (randomly generated with Appearance, but can be edited before warping a Blockhead in)
New Blockheads arrive with a small selection of items in their inventory. Each additional Blockhead is warped in with different tiered items (for example, the second Blockhead might start with a bronze machete, 5 fruit and a basket)
A Blockhead's name may be up to 15 characters long. It may include non-alphabetic characters, such as symbols and numbers, although they are limited to the characters accessible using the English keyboard. Most accented characters will not be displayed if in a Blockhead's name, however.
 Default names