- This article is about the the characters controlled in-game. For the game itself, see The Blockheads.
Blockheads are the main characters in the game. They have different looks and can have either a randomly assigned or player provided name.
- See also: Getting Started
All Blockheads arrive by being "warped in" using a portal. The first Blockhead in a new world is free. Up to four more may be added, requiring the expenditure of time crystals and five game-selected fruit.
A new Blockhead is selected from a special menu box. Options include:
- Gender (male/female, does not change with "RANDOM")
- Appearance (randomly generated, but a player may continue tapping the "RANDOM" button until they see a Blockhead they prefer)
- Name (randomly generated with Appearance, but can be edited before warping a Blockhead in)
New Blockheads arrive with a small selection of items in their inventory. Each additional Blockhead is warped in with different tiered items (for example, the second Blockhead might start with a bronze machete, 5 fruit and a basket)