From The Blockheads Wiki
Update - Tuesday March 27, 2013
- Adds particles and an icon to make it clearer when the tin foil hat is queuing AI events.
- Tin foil hat wearers will no longer mine placed blocks.
- Fixes an issue that could cause worlds to fail to load.
- Fixes problems with invisible plants, and trees that don't fall down when chopped
- Fixes more crash bugs, particularly in multiplayer
- Fixes issue that could make button presses fail to work sometimes
- Fixes graphical issue with doors and trapdoors in transparent blocks
- Fixes problems with very large numbers of sharks or fish spawning
- Other minor fixes