From The Blockheads Wiki
Update - Wednesday November 19, 2014
- JETPACKS! You’re going to need a lot of oil, titanium and electricity to make one, but then YOU CAN FLY!
- New floating islands in the sky! These will appear in new worlds, and in unexplored areas of existing worlds.
- New hanging vines, and colorful tulips
- Mining/digging speed with bare hands and primitive tools is now faster
- It’s now twice as fast to craft all items!
- New shaders and lighting for an improved look
- Adds platinum coins (worth 100 gold each), as well as platinum ore, ingots and blocks.
- Adds titanium ore, ingots, blocks, armor, swords and pickaxes.
- Adds carbon fiber blocks and armor
- Adds glass and black glass stairs and columns
- Adds a new electric press which is faster than a normal press, but also allows you to crush stone into gravel and gravel into sand
- Adds the new electric sluice, which sifts through gravel to find ores
- Adds ownership signs, which protect a 31x31 area so that only the assigned player and admins may modify it.
- All columns and stairs are now crafted at the builder’s bench, which replaces the stonemason’s bench
- Plants and trees grown in compost no longer die of old age
- Compost is now created at a compost bin, and can be made out of most organic items
- Ores are now clumped together into larger deposits
- Back walls are now only created if there is another solid block or back wall within 10 blocks below
- Back walls can now be removed by using the correct tool for the block type
- Text now appears black on light painted signs or shops
- Workbenches and portals can only be upgraded by admins or the owner of that workbench.